CONDITIONS OF BOARDING
1. A current vaccination certificate must be produced for all cats upon arrival. No cats will be accepted without an up to date certificate for Infectious Enteritis and Feline Influenza. Unneutered cats over 8 months cannot be boarded in the cattery.
2. Whilst cats boarding at The Purrfect Cattery receive every care and attention, they are boarded entirely at the risk of the owner, Should any cat fall ill whilst being boarded the management reserve the right to call in a veterinary surgeon and act upon his advice and the expenses incurred be met by the owner of the cat.
3. Boarding fees will be charged for the day of arrival and the day of departure inclusive and charged for the full period in cases of early collection and late drop offs. All boarding charges must be paid prior to departure.
4. A small daily additional fee will be charged for cats requiring injections and / or administering multiple medications.
5. A deposit of £2.00 per day per cat is required within 10 days of making a booking. If not received the booking will be cancelled.
6. If any boarder is not collected within 14 days of the stated departure date with no communication from the owner, the proprietors reserve the right to dispose of the animal.
7. If any cat boarded is found to have an infestation of fleas on arrival, the management reserve the right to treat the cat at the owner's expense. We strongly advise that, as a precaution, all cats are treated with a proprietary flea treatment prior to arrival at the cattery.
8. There is no charge for cancellations made more than 28 days prior to the arrival date. The deposit will not be returned for cancellations less than 28 days prior to arrival date. Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the arrival date are charged 50% of the total amount. Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the date will be charged the full amount of the cancelled booking.